It’s that time of year for another amazing Sephora Sale. Starting today (August 24) the Fall Sephora Sale will kickoff with 20% for VIB Rouge members through August 29th! I am crying over the loss of my VIB Rouge status this year, but that means didn’t spend as much so it’s a bittersweet reality. On August 30th the sale will open to all Beauty Insiders (Basis & VIB). I have rounded up all of my favorite tried and true items as well as the new items I want to check out. There can be SO many items out there so I hope my recommendations will help you navigate the sale. Use this amazing sale to stock up on all your hair, makeup and skincare favorites for the Fall.
Sephora Beauty Insider Sale Details
First Access: August 24–29 • Sephora Rouge members get first dibs to shop top beauty finds at 20% off with code YESROUGE a full week earlier than Beauty Insider and VIB members!
The Main Event: August 30–September 3 • All VIB members will receive access to shop event products at 15% off with code YESVIB, and Beauty Insider members will be able to shop the same at 10% off with code YESINSIDER.
Not a Beauty Insider? Sign up today and start earning points for every purchase along with exclusive discounts, gifts and samples throughout the year.
Sephora Sale Favorites: Repurchases
I have super oily skin with awful hormonal acne right now so the majority of my purchases are focused on these challenges. I also stock up on hydrating items for my lips as they get SO chapped.
- Origins Spot Remover – I always travel with this for those spots that come up after flying and poor eating
- Boscia Aluminizing Black Mask – Love this for clearing and tightening pores
- Coola Sunscreen – You all know I swear by this stuff. I have a giant stash so I never run out.
- Peace Out Pores & Peace Out Acne – great for clearing out clogged pores and removing inflammation from problem spots. Pro tip: cut the pieces in half or quarters to get your money’s worth!
- Tan Luxe Face Drops – I know it seems crazy to buy this as summer is winding down but I love the healthy color it gives me so much I plan to use it year-round
- Ole Henriksen Banana Creme – I am OBSESSED with this under eye moisturizer. The yellow tint helps conceal my dark circles and it is super hydrating
- Fore Luna fofo – this summer I swapped out my clarisonic for the foreo and I love it. The little silicon cleansing brush deeply cleanses my pores and is easy to keep clean and bacteria free. I never feel like it gets dirty like the bristles of my clarisonic did.
- GrandeLash MD – this isn’t quite skincare but it’s a staple in my nightly routine. I have been using the lash serum relatively consistently since March and I love the results. The best part is, if I take a break for a few days/weeks my lashes don’t fall out like they did with previous lash serums.
While I love a good glow all year round, my fall makeup favorites are more neutrals, darker toned and paired with a matte skin base.
- Taste Amazonian Clay Foundation – loving this foundation so much I will be buying a lighter shade for winter
- Naked Palette 3 – this is one of my favorite go to neutral palettes. Perfect shades for fall
- Tarte Concealer – very matte and long lasting. Since it’s clean and non-toxic I feel better about putting it on problem areas. I have also been using this concealer for the inner corner of my eye and it’s helped to minimize my deep tear trough until I can save up the money for the injectables.
- Bare Minerals Mineral Veil – I use this under liquid foundation to help with oil control and it really helps.
- Porefessional – I am still on the hunt for the perfect primer so I am falling back on my old go-to
- NARS eyeshadow – My friend Melanie turned me on to the color Regil and now I want every shade available!
- Boscia charcoal blotting papers – literally could not live without these!!!
- Pro Airbrush Brush #56 – the sale is agreat time to stock up on brushes something I normally hate spending money on. I can say without a doubt I have gotten my money’s worth from this airbrush foundation brush.
My hair is getting so long I truly cannot believe 2.5 years ago I was BALD. It’s getting to that stage where I am having more fun styling my hair so I have enjoyed trying new hair styling products.
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo – I’ve tried everything under the sun and keep coming back to this
- IGK Beach Texture Spray – This stuff smells amazing and gives amazing volume and texture. I use it with braids, curls and to help refresh tired/dirty hair. I am on my 3rd bottle and keep one in my travel bag as well
- Living Proof Dry Blast Volume – This stuff is a lighter version of the IGK texture spray. It was a huge hit on my girl’s trip last weekend and I love to use it for everyday volume.
- I have owned my curling wand from Sephora for over 5 years. While this one isn’t the exact same one it’s super similar. So exciting my hair is finally long enough to use the curling wand again. This one is also great as it has different size barrels you can change out for different styles. I’ll be honest though, there are plenty on amazon that are much cheaper if you want a multi-set.
Sephora Sale Favorite: New Items
During my research for clean beauty I came across Annie Lawless’ new clean beauty makeup line. Not only is she a total girl boss and original co-founder of Suja Juice but she is drop dead gorgeous. The line currently includes matte lip colors (Parker is my favorite color), a full coverage foundation and a setting powder (launching soon). I am so excited to see how I like these products.
Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
I have been wanting to buy the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask since it came out earlier this year but I held off due to the price point ($48). As a super oily girl I also wasn’t sure if it would work as well for me, but I am finally ready to bite the bullet and give it a try. All those phenomenal reviews can’t lie and it’s awesome that it’s non-toxic and clean product. I have been following Marianna Hewitt for years and I am so excited to support her brand. Keep an eye on my Insta stories for my full review.
Shop all the new items I have in my cart using the widget below.
Looking for more ideas? Check out my Spring VIB Sale Recommendations