During chemo and as my hair began to grow back, I was always looking for ways to accentuate my eyes. With no hair to frame my face, I gravitated to stronger eye looks. While searching for short hair inspiration and makeup looks, I stumbled upon Chloe Brown. She has an amazing YouTube Channel and Instagram account filled with hair and makeup tutorials. She gave me the inspiration to try new looks and now I am lucky enough to call her a friend. I was thrilled that she agreed to do a guest post for you all all about eyes. Keep reading to find out Chloe’s top 5 eye products under $20 and how to use them to create the perfect eye look.
1. NYX Matte Liquid Eyeliner – after getting the hang of the brush applicator this stuff became my holy grail of all liners! It gives me that perfect jet black wing, and it is very precise.
2. Almay Liquid Eyeliner – I have used this stuff for years! It has an easy felt tip applicator and is has a softer finish. Perfect for the everyday makeup wearer who wants to add a little more definition.
3. Morphe 25B Bronzed Mocha Eyeshadow Palette – This palette has everything you need. Beautiful warm and cool colors, shimmers and mattes, blends so well and is only $18!!! What more do you need?!?!
4. L’oreal Carbon Black Voluminous Mascara – Fool proof mascara that adds so much volume to your lashes! All the Pro makeup artists I know use this!
5. Ardell Wispies- False lashes… I just got into theese this year but let me tell you!!!!!!!! It only takes a couple weeks to get the hang of falsies and they are the easiest way to complete an eye look without much effort. I use these lashes with the Duo white glue or House of Lashes glue.
Check out the video below to learn how Chloe uses some of the products to achieve the perfect eye;inner application.
Now, if you are feeling a little more adventurous, check out Chloe’s Fall makeup tutorial below.